Welcome to The Mena Family's Blog. We are dedicated to our son and family and hope our influence in life and art can help other children to grow up strong and families to be strong! Family First.
RSS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Its Brand New!


This is a new day, and a new chance for me to introduce myself to you. My name is Iris, I'm a well rounded Artist. I do a bit of everything from baking and creating fun cakes, to painting children's bedroom murals. I do party face painting, knitting, and everything in between! I'm currently a student at The University of Texas at El Paso and studying Art Education. This site is my mouth to the world about our little in home shop and we will discuss anything from art classes, sketching, pottery, painting, baking, knitting and more! I want the children to have a place where they can creatively express themselves and find the little artist inside them. This is a program for all children, because all children deserve that chance to shine and to grow. Thank you for your time, I'm learning how to set up this page, so once it's complete...I'll post again. Have a blessed, fun and creative day! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will answer below them. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment